Dr. Tamás Belgya, Ph.D.
The research profile of the Institute shifted the emphasis of the research activities to perform:
improvement of nuclear analytical and imaging methods and their applications for energy and materials science, performing studies in the field of environmental physics related to energy generation and its impact on the public health and on environmental safety, study of environmentally benign and economic -“green”- catalytic and surface processes, storage of energy and in the field of renewable energies.
The main topics:
- green energy,
- energy mix optimization,
- radiation chemistry,
- radiation safety and security,
- nuclear reactions, analysis, application of radioisotopes,
- surface chemistry and catalysis.
- Environmental Physics Department
- Neutronspectroscopy Department
- Nuclear Analysis and Radiography Department
- Radiation Chemistry Department
- Surface Chemistry and Catalysis Department
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Eötvös Lóránd University
- Budapest University Of Technology And Economics
- Óbuda University
The publications list of the institute can be found here: