Dr. Béla Pécz, Ph.D.
Interdisciplinary research on complex functional materials and nano-scale structures, exploration of physical, chemical, and biological principles, their exploitation in integrated basic phenomena and pathway of the formation of composite thin films.
Main topics of interest:
- engineering and characterization of nanocomposite thin films,
- carbon nanostructures,
- MEMS and MEMS related technologies,
- development of microfluidic systems,
- R&D on label-free optical biosensors,
- development of non-destructive characterisation
- methods and the R&D on integrated photonic systems,
- evolutionary game theory,
- self-organization in complex systems.
- Photonics Department
- Complex Systems Department
- Microsystems Department
- Nanostructures Department
- Nanosensors Department
- Nanobiosensorics Department
- Thin Film Physics Department